6 Point Checklist while Buying Car Insurance
Below are 7 tips which will help buyers to make the correct decision about car insurance:
1. Every insurer differently rates each brand of vehicles based on customers’ statistical analyses, claim history etc. Insurance companies in India update these ratings frequently; hence online comparison of similar products from various insurers is essential to get a better rate. But, ‘price’ is not the only factor customers should be looking for while selecting auto insurance coverage.
2. It is advisable to select an insurer which has a wide network of garages and offers cashless claims. It is the most convenient way for policyholders.
3. Choose an insurer that has the best claim settlement ratio as well as easy claim process. Just go online and then do a quick search about preferred insurance companies in India.
4. Select the correct add-ons for your vehicle as it helps to offer sufficient coverage for insured vehicles based on your individual requirements. Zero depreciation cover and no claim bonus protection are some of the most popular add-ons available on online car insurance policies India.
5. Understand all the inclusions and exclusions related to the plan, so insured will not be surprised at the time claims.
6. The best insurance service provider is the one that helps customers to find the best policy, give timely renewal reminders and guide through claim settlement processes.
Do not forget that choosing the right policy is very much important to secure your expensive purchase, a car without burning a big hole in your pocket.